Feature Request: Download Lottery Winners CSV

Would be very helpful to be able to send a downloaded list of lottery winners to a client, along with the Leads and Results files.

(Also, a weird thing happened today that I already emailed support about but maybe worth posting in case it happens to others). I ran three separate lotteries after an event today. People signed into the event with both first and last name (required) but the lottery results only showed the first names. Most people had already closed their game windows and there was no way to tell which Dan or Mark in the room won the drawing. (Thankfully, the third winner had a pretty unique first name)

1 Like

Copy all. Exporting lottery winners would be cool. We’ll add that to the list of lottery features/improvements and the next time we update lotteries we’ll consider adding that. In the meantime, I’ll have the team check if lotteries are only displaying first name for selected winners.

1 Like

I mentioned this to Jemma in an email. (She is FANTASTIC, btw. Great representative for your group.). She said it is designed that way. (Only showing the first name) I can’t for the life of me understand how that would be desirable in any situation. :slight_smile:

We haven’t used the lottery feature much up to this point but we have several large events coming up and we were planning on using it. Not sure we can in the current state though. These events will have 300-600 people playing and I can’t award a prize to “Bob”. :slight_smile:

No worries though, we have a backup plan.

Thanks as always!

Hi @dandeibert,

My apologies for the confusion! Our team is actually working on fixing that bug to display both the First and Last Name on the winning participants list. We’ll be sure to keep you updated on that status. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This bug has been fixed in our latest update. :+1:

2 Likes