Version 4.0.5 - Critical Drag & Drop Order Bug Fix, New Bingo Feature
- Bingo games now have a Bingo Square Call Timer input on the Settings → Playback & Timing tab that allows the user to set the amount of time between called bingo squares when using Fully Automatic Mode.
- Updated the Trivia Library’s Trending Pack to games related to Women’s History Month.
- Fixed a critical trivia bug where after removing a Drag & Drop Order answer option on the Experience Dashboard, any correctly cast answers by players may not be awarded as correct.
- Fixed a minor bug where the Participant View would show the Try Crowdpurr Free option in the upper-right navigation menu, after upgrading to the Classroom Plan or higher.
- Fixed an issue where the % Answered Correct in the Answer Stats Bar on the Experience Dashboard, Presenter View, and Participant View could display a number higher than 100%.
Version 4.0.6 - Critical Bug Fix
- Fixed a recently introduced bug that could allow more than one trivia vote to be cast on the same question thus allowing duplicate points, especially exploitable when using Crowd Controlled Mode and Fully Automatic Mode with Restart Experience Automatically enabled. As these two modes inherently will let players revisit questions again.
Version 4.1.0 - Official March 2023 Updates & Bug Fixes
Winner Reveal Animations - Show off your top three ranked trivia (or bingo) players in awesome, fun winner reveal animations! Our new animations reward your top three players with a bronze, silver, and gold trophy and put their names in the lights! Winner Reveal Animations are optional and can be enabled or disabled using the Experience Dashboard’s new Settings → Playback & Timing → Experience Playback Mode → Winner Reveal Animation section.
Action Effects - All new fun particle effects including confetti, stars, and more. We’ve sprinkled fun new effects all throughout the application like when players answer a trivia question correctly, earn a bingo, and more! Action Effects are optional and can be enabled or disabled using the Experience Dashboard’s new Settings → Interface → Show Action Effects setting.
- Now when on the final question of a trivia game and enabling Show Rankings Leaderboard (R), a pop-up will ask if you would rather “Finish the Trivia Game” or “Show Rankings Leaderboard.” This was added so you don’t trigger the rankings instead of finishing the trivia game, which will show the Winner Reveal Animations and/or the rankings set under Settings → Playback & Timing → Final Rankings Leaderboard. In other words, there’s no need to show rankings after the last question. You should instead simply “Finish” the trivia game by pressing the “Stop” button in the Experience Dashboard’s Playback Control.
- Relating to the above, now when running a Fully Automatic Mode trivia game and Show Rankings Leaderboard Automatically is enabled, the final question’s rankings will not be shown. Instead, the trivia game will automatically be finished which shows the Winner Reveal Animations (if enabled) and the rankings set by the Final Rankings Leaderboard.
- Added a new Throw Confetti keyboard shortcut. Simply press the Y key to throw confetti on the Presentation View, Participant View, and the Experience Dashboard. This has been added to the list of keyboard shortcuts on the Experience Dashboard.
- When using Percentage Correct Mode Trivia Format, the player’s Percent Answered Correct now displays in the upper-left-corner as they play. Previously, nothing was shown when using Percentage Correct Mode.
- The circular Player Summary, when a trivia or bingo game is finished, now displays a player’s Percent Answered Correct (when using Percentage Correct Mode) or Questions Answered Correct (when using Survivor Mode) in the circle when using those modes. Previously, the circular Player Summary was only shown in Points Mode.
- Previously, the Question Number was never displayed when using Fully Automatic Mode and Restart Experience Automatically. This mode now respects the Hide Question Numbers setting under the Experience Dashboard’s Settings → Interface tab. Feel free to either enable or disable Question Numbers when using any Experience Playback Mode configuration.
- Fixed a bug when using Fully Automatic Mode with Restart Experience Automatically enabled and Clear Crowd Responses Automatically enabled. Previously, after the final question, the trivia game would abruptly reset and start the first question again without showing any final rankings or results nor a new “Initial” or “Countdown” state. Now, the trivia game will display any enabled Winner Reveal Animations and show the Final Rankings Leaderboard for sufficient time. It will then reset to the “Initial” state (e.g. “Trivia Game Will Begin Soon”). Then after five seconds, it will start any set Countdown Timer. When the countdown expires, the trivia game will start again. This is a much smoother, participant-friendly loop versus how it ran before.
- Fixed a bug on both the Presentation View and Participant View where the Question Timer’s points label would have unpleasant jumpiness as it counted down the points.
- Fixed a bug where the % Answered Correct on the Experience Dashboard’s Question tab could be incorrect after cloning a trivia game and/or cloning a trivia question with existing answers.
- Fixed a bug where a dark layer would remain over the application after upgrading and then clicking the Create Experiences button.
- Fixed a bug where the older “CPQ” Survivor Trivia logo still appears on the Presentation View rather than the new “Survivor Style” Survivor Trivia logo.
- Fixed a bug where the icon graphic was missing on the Participant View when the Next Round pop-up appeared and a player was not eligible for the next round.
- Fixed a bug where high-participant custom users could not request a data export.
- Other minor interface issues.
Version 4.1.1 - Bug Fixes to Winner Reveal Animations
- Crowdpurr’s Customer Support number has been updated! Please review the Contact Us page for the new number. All references to the old number were updated throughout the app.
- Similar to how Fully Automatic Mode trivia games were updated in the 4.1.0 update, Crowd Controlled Mode trivia games now no longer display the rankings after the final question (i.e. when Show Rankings Leaderboard Automatically is enabled) if the Final Rankings Leaderboard is set to show the rankings. As this would be redundant and spoil the final rankings.
- Fixed a bug on the Presentation View where Action Effects (e.g. confetti and star effects during Winner Reveal Animations) were not working when the Presentation View was in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a bug on the Participant View where Polls and Social Walls were erroneously showing an upper-left stat area.
- Fixed a bug on the Participant View where Polls and Social Walls were erroneously showing an empty circular Results Summary when experiences finished. Now it just shows a clapping hands icon.
- Fixed a bug on the Participant View where both Crowd Controlled Mode and Fully Automatic Mode with Restart Experience Automatically trivia games would show “Winner” and “Winning Player Rankings” labels on the set Final Rankings Leaderboard when a player completed the trivia game by answering all questions. These now say Current Player Rankings and no winner is shown until the host actually “finishes” the trivia game. As the game isn’t finished in these modes until the host actually “finishes” the experience.
- Fixed a bug where Crowd Controlled Mode trivia games were not showing the set Final Rankings Leaderboard if one of the Show Rankings Leaderboard Automatically settings was not also enabled.
- Fixed a bug on the Participant View where if the Rankings Leaderboard were being shown when a new player was created after completing a trivia game (e.g. pressing Create New Player), the newly created player would be stuck on the Rankings Leaderboard after signing in.
- Fixed a bug on the Participant View when using Crowd Controlled Mode or Fully Automatic Mode where after answering a question, the “Next Question in…” label was not properly counting down.
Version 4.1.3 - Customization Updates and Bug Fixes
As part of the Conference Plan and above’s customization features, you can now edit the colors of the UI buttons and elements on the Participant View. Including the following:
- Sign In Button
- Submit Answer Button
- Continue Playing Button
- New Participant Button
- Sending Pop-up Panel
- Received Pop-up Panel
These are part of an on-going update of adding much more customization and theming to the app. These will be part of a much larger major feature to be released in a few more months. But many users have requested to update these elements so we wanted to make them available now.
Updated trivia and bingo Trending Packs and Game(s) of the Month in the Trivia Library.
- Fixed a forum-reported bug where Drag & Drop Order questions were not sorting into the correct order on the Presentation View when enabling Show Correct Answers (C) if Automatically Start Question was disabled and Hide Answers Before Question Starts was enabled.
- In addition to the above Drag & Drop Order fix, we also improved the following:
- After enabling Show Live Answer Results (A) and then Show Correct Answers (C), upon then disabling Show Correct Answers (C), the answers will correctly re-sort back to the Top Voted Order.
- When no votes are cast on a Drag & Drop Order question, no animation or sorting will occur when enabling Show Live Answer Results (A) as there is no Top Voted Answer.
- Fixed a forum-reported bug where GIFs assigned to Question Media were not immediately loading upon doing a CSV import.
- Fixed a forum-reported bug where Participant View answer options that have an image added had hard-to-read answer option text. The answer option’s color has been added behind the text, similar to the Presentation View’s design, to make the text more readable.
- Fixed a bug where using a Fully Automatic Mode trivia game with Winner Reveal Animations and a Next Round set, would not wait long enough to show all three of the Winner Reveal Animations. This was also fixed for when trivia game has a set Scheduled End Time and a Next Round set.
- Fixed a bug where the Throw Confetti (Y) keyboard shortcut from the Experience Dashboard would not throw any confetti on the Presentation View after a Next Round was triggered.
We love reading this forum and definitely jump on bug fixes reported to us here! Keep em’ coming.
Version 4.1.4 - Bug Fixes & Minor Updates
When using Points Wagering on a question, the Presentation View now displays the added hint to the audience. Previously, any added hint was only shown on the Participant View. This was a user-requested feature!
- The Countdown Timer on the Experience Dashboard now has options for 20 and 25 minutes.
- Other minor UI updates.
- Fixed a bug where the new Custom User Interface Color hexadecimal inputs were occluded by the pop-up color picker when at the bottom of the browser screen.
- Fixed a bug where updating an experience’s Name and Description from the Settings → Custom Branding tab was not reactively updating the Participant View in real-time.
- Fixed a bug in the Poll Setup Wizard that caused several missing icons.
- Fixed several UI issues to improve text visibility when using Dark Text Mode involving some of the newer UI elements that have been added in the last few months including:
- On the Participant View, the Answer Stats Bar and Answer Status areas have been corrected/improved
- On the Presentation View, the Answer Stats Bar as been improved
- On both the Participant View and Presentation View, when using answer images for answer options, the answer option text color has been improved
Hang tight as we have some larger updates just around the corner!
Version 4.1.5 - Minor Bugs & Configuration Updates
- Nothing too exciting in this update. It included some very minor bug fixes and configurations updates.
Version 4.1.6 - New Data Tables & Search
New Data Tables - All data tables throughout the Experience Dashboard have been revamped including totally rebuilding the search bar. Now searching for votes, participants, your VIP guest list, and more is much easier, faster, and better. Unlike before, almost every field is now searchable and sortable. This update has been needed for years.
The Crowd Activity table for polls and trivia games now as an Answer Index column to easily see the index of the chosen answer (e.g. “A”, “B”, “C”, etc.).
- Other minor UI updates.
- Fixed a bug where setting Final Rankings Leaderboard to “Don’t Show Final Rankings” was still showing the rankings on Crowd Controlled Mode trivia games. Also fixed a bug where updating this setting was not updating the Participant View’s Final Rankings in real-time once the trivia game ended.
- Fixed a bug where moving an answer option from a “Drag and Drop Order” question on the Experience Dashboard would not update an existing vote’s order in the Crowd Activity table.
- Fixed a bug where updating the text of an answer option from a “Drag and Drop Order” question would incorrectly update an existing vote to only that answer (instead of the new answer text within the appropriate order).
NOTE TO OUR USERS: This update took much longer than expected and involved a lot of under-the-hood changes that aren’t very noticeable or glamourous. Know that we are always working to improve the app and its performance for the long haul. And we have some very, very cool features that have been waiting in the queue and we will be moving a lot of updates out in the next few months. Thanks for your patience!
Version 4.1.7 - Data Tables Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where all data tables were not retaining the set “Items Per Page.”
- Improved loading of data tables to be smoother and less jolting.
- Fixed an issue on bingo games where the Leads → Participants tab would not show the Advanced Team of the participant.
- Updated a bingo game’s Crowd Activity data table to show the latest marked squares by default.
- Fixed a bug where the answer option icons on the Participant View were not centered for Like/Dislike and Yes/No poll questions.
- Fixed a bug where the VIP Guest List data table’s default sort column was not updating correctly when switching the VIP Guest List field.
- Internal database updates.
- Improvements to internal tools.
- Improvements to internal file structure.
This was another quick maintenance update. More features and larger bug fixes coming soon.
Version 4.1.8 - Minor Updates & Bug Fixes
- All data tables on the Experience Dashboard (e.g. Crowd Activity, VIP Guest List, Participant List) all retain the last selected column, sort direction, and the items per page settings. Upon revisiting any of the data tables, these settings do not need to be re-clicked. This is helpful for sorting the most recent votes at the desired items per page count, navigating away, and then returning to the Crowd Activity tab (CPDV-473).
- Now when enabling Show Question Notes on the Experience Dashboard, it will hide any open rankings views so the Question Note is always displayed on the Presentation View and Participant View. Previously, all rankings views must be disabled or else the Question Note would not display (CPDV-404).
- Added several new internal features for the trivia manager and trivia content team.
- Minor design, copy, and configuration improvements.
- Fixed a bug where the answer options on a trivia question would sometimes not display after a points wager on a question (CPDV-471).
- Fixed a bug where the Answer Index in the Crowd Activity tab and the Crowd Activity CSV export would not increase above “Z” for questions with over 26 answer options. These now correctly increase to “AA”, “BB”, etc.
- Fixed a bug when enabling the Start With Practice Question setting, the “Relax, this is a PRACTICE question that doesn’t count.” message on the Participant View would not display if Hide Instructions on Participant View setting was enabled.
- Fixed a long-standing bug when triggering a Next Round, the Allow Previous Teams setting, when disabled, was not being enforced. Now, if a participant has previously played with an existing Advanced Team that is not in the Next Round experience’s set of Advanced Teams, the participant must choose a new current team.
- Fixed a bug where both sound effects and default background music were being downloaded unnecessarily to the Participant View even when they are disabled (CPDV-464).
- Fixed a bug where upgrading from an existing monthly plan to a yearly plan would show a “You’ve Downgraded!” pop-up message.
- Fixed a bug where removing a Drag & Drop Order question’s answer option would incorrectly decrement the question’s Answers Received and Answered Correct percentage (CPDV-454).
- Fixed a bug where updating the order, removing, or adding of a Drag & Drop Order question’s answer options would not update the correctness of any existing votes (CPDV-475).
- Fixed a bug where editing the value or order of all question type’s answer options would not update the existing votes’ answer and answer index values in the Crowd Activity table on the Experience Dashboard.
- Fixed a bug where deleting a multiple-choice answer option on the Experience Dashboard that has existing correct votes would not decrement the question’s Answered Correct percentage.
- Fixed a bug where open color pickers (e.g. custom answer option colors, social wall post colors) would get stuck open when switching main tabs on the Experience Dashboard (CPDV-472).
- Fixed a bug where uncalling a bingo square on the Experience Dashboard and then calling it again would not allow players to mark the bingo square if they had marked it the first time it was called (CPDV-444).
- Fixed a security/cheating bug that could potentially allow the same bingo square to be called more than once by players in certain circumstances (CPDV-444).
Version 4.1.9 - Minor Updates & Bug Fixes
- Importing and Exporting Questions via CSV now supports the Question Link feature. Question Links now successfully export and import (CPDV-305).
- Added a new notification on the Experience Dashboard, Presentation View, and Participant View that alerts the user if their browser has disconnected from the server and also when it reconnects. This allows the user to know if they’re Internet has stopped working and if they’re still connected (CPDV-245).
- Added a new notification on the Experience Dashboard that alerts the user when a new version of the app has been deployed and requests the user to refresh their browser (versus previously forcing a refresh with no feedback). For simplicity, the Participant View still simply forces a refresh. (CPDV-246).
- Minor design, copy, and configuration improvements.
- Fixed a bug where the Participant View question tabs and question selector stopped working in Crowd Controlled Mode (CPDV-492).
- Fixed a bug where the Presentation View’s question text was not being resized and wrapped correctly when stretching the size of the window (CPDV-297).
- Fixed a bug where pressing CTRL-C or COMMAND-C on the Experience Dashboard would sometimes unintentionally trigger Show Correct Answer (C) (CPDV-250).
- Fixed a longstanding bug where any images uploaded to Social Walls were being down-scaled and saved at a very low resolution. Uploaded Social Wall images now save at a higher, more standard resolution (CPDV-418).
- Fixed a bug where the embedded YouTube tutorials would sometimes fail to appear on the My Experiences page.
- Fixed a bug where trivia and bingo library game logos would not display on the Participant View for Basic Plan users after cloning a game from the library (CPDV-168).
- Fixed a bug where an error could occur when trying to start the next experience immediately after triggering a Next Round (CPDV-455).
- Fixed a bug when doing a Shuffle Questions, the first question’s answer option colors would be applied to all other answer options. Now, each question’s answer colors are maintained (CPDV-390).
- Fixed several minor issues in the trivia and poll CSV question template files.
Version 4.2.0 - Minor Updates & Bug Fixes
- When activating Show Live Answers Results (A) on a multiple-choice poll question, the Presentation View and Participant View now sort the poll answer options by how many votes they received. This displays the highest voted poll options first, for easier viewing of the top voted poll answer options and the overall results.
- Fixed a bug in the Experience Dashboard’s Crowd Activity export CSV where for Drag & Drop Order questions where the Correct Answer value was incomplete and only displayed a single answer option.
- Fixed a bug on the Participant View where Type-In Text Answer and Type-In Numerical Answer questions used in polls were not displaying that participant’s cast vote value.
- Fixed a bug on the Participant View when the First Name and Last Name lead capture fields were enabled where the participant’s name was displayed in the upper-right corner without a space between the First Name and Last Name.
- Fixed a bug on the Experience Dashboard’s Summary tab where multiple-choice poll questions’ answer options were sorted by votes, but not respecting each answer option’s letter.
Version 4.2.1 - Next Round Bug Fixes
- The player name in the upper-right corner on the Participant View and the dropdown menu received a slight design update. The upper-right corner menu on the Experience Dashboard also is updated.
- Updated the newly added Disconnected/Connected notifications to no longer display when switching between apps/tabs when using the Participant View on a mobile device. The Participant View now quietly reconnects in this scenario.
- Fixed several bugs when using the Next Round feature with different experience types (e.g. poll to trivia to poll to bingo, etc.) The Presentation View and Experience Dashboard could both fail to load and/or not have full functionality, especially related to Viewer Controls and keyboard shortcuts.
- Fixed a bug where triggering a Next Round while a participant was away from the Participant View (e.g. using a different app or browser tab) would not update the Participant View to the updated experience upon returning.
- Fixed a bug when using Next Round set to an External URL would still have labels on the Participant View like “Next Round Is Coming Up…” where it seemed like another round was about to occur.
- Fixed a bug when using Next Round in Crowd Controlled Mode where the final rankings leaderboard would not display long enough if any Question Notes were added on the final question.
- Fixed a minor bug where removing a set Next Round on the Experience Dashboard would not update the UI of the Participant View in real-time.
- Fixed a bug where called bingo squares would be missed and un-markable on the Participant View if the player switched to a different tab/app and returned after those squares were called (CPDV-497).
- Fixed a bug where refreshing the browser on the Participant View during a trivia or bingo game would reset the players score to zero until Show Correct Answer (C) or Show Rankings Leaderboard (R) were called by the host (CPDV-498).
Version 4.2.2 - Live Streaming Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug when a user would run out of live streaming minutes, their current live stream would not be stopped immediately and would continue on until manually stopped (CPDV-320).
- Fixed a bug where a user’s Live Stream Minutes would continue to get decremented after pressing Stop Stream until the user ultimately clicked Shut Down Stream (CPDV-333).
- Fixed several bugs with Crowdpurr Customer Support accessibility to provide support for users’ live streams (CPDV-394).
Version 4.2.3 - Internationalization (i18n) Redesign Including Sixteen Languages!
Internationalization Overhaul - Keeping in line with updating long overdue systems in Crowdpurr this year, we completely overhauled our previous internationalization (i18n) system. This system is what allows the Presentation View and Participant View to be shown in different languages. Our previous design had quite a few flaws as pointed out by our International customers. The new system not only fixes problems with translations, but adds a total of sixteen languages. You can now select from the following languages:
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bengali (বাংলা)
- Danish (Dansk)
- German (Deutsch)
- Spanish (Español)
- French (Français)
- Hindi (हिन्दी")
- Italian (Italiano)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Korean (한국어)
- Polish (Polski)
- Portuguese (Português)
- Russian (Русский)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Chinese (中文)
All of our translations have been completely redone with the help of both AI and human translators. We’ll continue to improve translations when reported by the community. Which will now be much easier moving forward due to the new system’s design.
We’ll be adding Internationalization to the entire application (e.g. Experience Dashboard) at a later date. This update was long overdue and marks the first step in serving our International community much better. We’ll also highlight and discuss this feature more in an upcoming new feature blog post.
- Fixed minor design issues on the Participant View with answer option text color when the answer options use images (CPDV-506).
Version 4.2.4 - Answer Stats Bar & Bug Fixes
- The recently added Answer Stats Bar can now be disabled/enabled as an interface option under Experience Dashboard → Settings → Interface → Interface Settings. It is enabled by default on all existing and new experiences.
- Fixed a bug on the Question Note editor where once a strike-through was added to text it could no longer be removed (CPDV-196).
- Fixed a bug where hyperlinks added on the Question Note editor could not be edited or tested (CPDV-405).
- Fixed a bug on the Participant View where YouTube videos added to questions could not be unmuted by participants (CPDV-502).
- Fixed a bug on the Presentation View where Advanced Team Rankings would sometimes not refresh completely when switching between single-game and multi-game rankings (CPDV-503).
- Fixed a bug where users are unable to create new live streams after upgrading if they previously depleted all of their streaming minutes on the free Basic Plan (CPDV-505).
- Fixed a bug on the Presentation View where submitted text/numerical answers were not displaying when a correct answer was not set (CPDV-495).
- Fixed bug in the Disconnected/Reconnected notifications preventing them from constantly flashing on and off when participant has a poor connection on the Participant View and their connection is connecting and reconnecting. Also fixed an issue where the Disconnected notification could get duplicated and stacked repetitively (CPDV-500).
- Minor bug fixes in newly added i18n translation system.
- Minor design improvements.
Version 4.2.5 - Bug Fixes & Optimizations
- Added a new pre-caching of questions and answers that improves large-scale (over 5,000 participants) poll and trivia game question loading times.
- The Crowd Activity table now allows more width for cell values to allow easier viewing of cast answer values.
- Users with over 5,000 participants in their experiences (e.g. Crowdpurr Custom users) can now manually export their data to CSV. Previously these required Crowdpurr support.
- Fixed a bug where data CSV exports on the Experience Dashboard were not working when using the Survivor Mode trivia format game (CPDV-510).
- Fixed a bug where the Presentation View would incorrectly show a question’s text when advancing to a Points Wager question immediately following a Points Wager question (CPDV-38).
- Fixed a bug where previous participants of other experiences were immediately added to newly joined experiences before successfully completing the required lead capture form fields (CPDV-293).
- Fixed a bug where the Answer Stats bar’s Answered Correct % was not always updating correctly on the Participant View (CPDV-489).
- Fixed a bug where removing the first cast text-answer option on the Experience Dashboard would no longer allow any cast text-answer options to be removed. When using Manually Review Text-Responses the same issue also occurred after approving the first unapproved cast text-answer option.
- Updated to latest Amazon Web Services API (CPDV-463).
- Removed legacy Autoform package from app and Meteor-version of moment.js package.
- Migrated codebase away from legacy “NONE”-type field values. We now check for existence instead of a string value (CDPV-360).
- Added additional rules for allowing users to remove their user account when user is still upgraded (CPDV-401, CPDV-402, CPDV-210).
- Fixed a bug where the Trivia/Bingo Library would list duplicate games when scrolling a category (CPDV-486).
- Fixed a configuration issue that wasn’t fully removing Participant View background images from image server.
- Minor improvements when working with VIP Guest List (CPDV-286).
- Minor translation fixes in recently added i18n translation system.
- Minor design improvements.
Version 4.2.6 - Bug Fixes & Optimizations
- Added additional optimization that combines Participant View question and answer server fetches into a single fetch and cuts server calls in half per question (especially noticeable on experiences with over 5,000 participants).
- The Participant View now displays a basic skeleton loader when loading the question and answers instead of the three dots loader.
- Optimized cache clearing logic in several places to more optimally clear the various server caches used by the Participant Views.
- Adjusted cache timeout lengths to be more performant (especially noticeable on experiences with over 5,000 participants).
- Fixed a bug where Participant View Question Timer stopped working after the first question.
- Fixed a bug where Participant Views were over-requesting player rankings when not needed based on different actions within the overall app (e.g. player joining experience, host refreshing Experience Dashboard).
Version 4.2.7 - Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Participant View’s Final Rankings Leaderboard to flicker/load when the game was finished.
- Fixed a recently added bug that prevented signing into a Poll or Social Wall with the Participant View when using either the email or phone number lead capture fields.
- Fixed a recently added bug that prevented loading Social Walls from loading on the Participant View.
- Fixed a recently added bug that prevented the Points Wagering interface from displaying on the Participant View for points wager questions (CPDV-515).