[SOLVED] Drag and Drop - Not displaying correct order

@ssedjs

Unless it was fixed in the latest update, no, it has not been resolved. Here is the problem and workaround Jemma sent to me:

After testing out the Experiences you’ve provided, it looks like Drag & Drop questions are not reverting to the correct answer order on solely the Presentation View when the Automatically Start Question setting is disabled and the Hide Answers Before Question Starts is enabled. However, if you disable the Hide Answers Before Question Starts or enable the Automatically Start Question setting, the Presentation View will work as normal and display the correct answer order for a Drag & Drop question. At this time, we’ve gone ahead and created a ticket for this issue for our team to resolve further.

In the meantime, you may want to either enable the Automatically Start Question or disable the Hide Answers Before Question Starts setting right before the Drag & Drop question. After the Drag & Drop question has ended, you can then revert back to the previous Question Timer setting. (i.e. Revert back to manually starting the question with the Hide Answers Before Questions start re-enabled)

I’m too busy hosting the trivia game to deal with this so I’ve just stopped using drop and drag until I can confirm that this is fixed. Too bad, too because it’s a great feature.