Players can't wager points

I have been testing the system before doing a live crowd release, and during the points wagering countdown, no points can be wagered with the default buttons or manual input. I’ve read other threads where this is an issue that was fixed back in October of '22

Hi @brianc, we’re sorry to hear you encountered an issue.

Would you be able to send a support ticket with the following details via email to help@crowdpurr.com? For instance, our Development Team would like a bit more information such as the following:

• The experience code where the issue occurred
  • The question number where the issue occurred
  • Additional details regarding the workflow leading up to the issue

We sincerely appreciate your assistance and any information you can provide for our team’s review.

1 Like

The experience code is SHKBY, and the question was Q11. I have since turned off the wager option off for that question since it wasn’t working.

Process leading up to the issue, the wager window would initiate and show where players could bet points or choose the default options, but nothing could be entered or selected.

1 Like

I am having the same issue on IJETJ

1 Like

Hi Jennifer, thank you for reporting this issue. We’d be happy to help!

Would you be able to send a support ticket with the same details via email to help@crowdpurr.com? For instance, our Development Team would like a bit more information such as the following:

• The question number where the issue occurred
  • Additional details regarding the workflow leading up to the issue

We sincerely appreciate your assistance and any information you can provide for our team’s review.

Please note, the previous issue was due to the Show Correct Answer or Show Rankings Leaderboard viewer toggles not being initiated prior to the Points Wager question. Because toggling either view updates the points, not toggling either viewer display is designed to show “0 points” until either the Correct Answer or Rankings is shown. Upon reaching the Points Wager question without showing the correct answer or rankings, players would be unable to wager due to the “0 points”.

1 Like

I did. I haven’t heard anything back

I just submitted another ticket on a new issue that came up last night. Hopefully they will get to both

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for this update.

It appears our team received the points wager report and has sent a follow-up email to capture a bit more information and details about the issue you encountered. However, corporate/private email servers may tend to capture emails in quarantine filters so it may help to add help@crowdpurr.com to your contacts list so future emails don’t get captured.

Please let us know if you continue to experience issues with receiving emails from our support team as we’d be happy to help. In the meantime, our Help Desk is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM - 6 PM Pacific Time and can be reached via the alternative contact methods below:

• Live Chat - You can find this on crowdpurr.com via the light blue Chat button on the website’s bottom right corner.
  • Call or Text - You can call or text us via our phone number at (626) 684-4460.
1 Like